From: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Sep 8, 2014 7:42 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] flat keys

Everyone keeps talking about get the flat keys in order to play with
someone else.  You seem to miss lloyd's original posting:

"Assuming no other instruments existed in the world, and acoustic harp only
remained,"

He is not asking why get a Bb harp when there are other instruments.  He
knows sometimes a guitarist wants to play in a key where a Bb harp is a
great choice.

He wants to know what is cool about Bb is you're playing by yourself.  Or
am I misreading the question, Llyod?
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com