[Harp-L] richard hunter huntersounds patch set

hello. I just wanted comment on the richard hunter patch kit that I purchased and loaded into my rp 255. I acquired it about 6 months ago, worked with it a little bit and I am still learning about it. I was asked to perform at the Illinois Budweiser Bluesfest in Peoria, Il. on labor day weekend with the original Rockinâ Billy and the Rhythm Riot. That band played the first bluesfest there 26 years ago. The promoter called me and asked if I could reunite the same band after over 20 years of not playing together. I called the members and the players from six different states flew in to do the show. The cost and danger of flying gear in was too expensive so after taking the rp 255 out to a few local gigs in las vegas I decided to throw my hunter patch loaded rp 255 in my suitcase and use it at the fest. We all borrowed musical gear from frinds in Peoria to do the show. Since I play guitar also here is what I did. I ran the rp 255 into channel 1 of a blackface superreverb and my guitar into channel 2. I worked with it a few days to get a good balance of tone and volume so that both instruments matched well. The harp cuts well in the mix with the richard hunter set up. Here is an example clip from the show for those of you who might be curious about using the richard hunter huntersounds patch set with a digitech rp pedal. For me, it worked fabulously and I think you will see that it sounds pretty good. enjoy. hereâs the link to the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2avHKtSnH-M&index=3&list=PLGbgYFWL5RlVP4S0Tm_XlZH9jRwjOkltj