[Harp-L] Musicians Swap Meet 9/13

The Musicians Swap Meet at Renninger's Market in Kutzville, PA on September 13 will be the final one of the year, to resume in June of 2015. It runs from 10 AM to 4 PM and is held in a large pavilion with plenty of vendor tables. I will be there with a wide selection of harp mics, new and vintage harps, vintage guitars, books, CDs, and numerous guitar, amp, and mic parts. This has been my third year participating in this monthly event of the Summer months and it's always an enjoyable experience, meeting old and new friends and trash talking about harps, guitars, amps and all things musical. Plenty of free parking, no entrance fee, and lots of other attractions in adjoining pavilions, including great food. One never knows who will drop by.  Pete Sheridan Author - "The Quest for Tone In Amplified Blues Harp", Third Edition             "Affordable Axes and Cool Amps For The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player"             "Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica" Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage Harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.net
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/540bda90d5ffc5a905314st03vuc