Re: [Harp-L] Harp-tone Nirvana

This makes me tempted to update my "Richard Patches." I haven't since I
first bought them three years ago....... Congrats on Tone Nirvana!

 - Blake

--
*http://www.46long.com <http://www.46long.com>*

*New 46 Long CD available on CD Baby and iTunes*:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/46long2

*EPK*: http://www.sonicbids.com/46long

*Facebook: *
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/46-Long-Fan-Page/115326788481704