Re: [Harp-L] Minimum amp requirement for using an RP?

I had a KB2 years ago and loved its versatility. Knowing that I was playing
both harp and guitar, a music store employee suggested I try out a keyboard
amp.

We used it for vocals at practice sessions--and in a pinch it doubled as a
bass amp. I even ran my little CD player through it at home. Only sold it
when I moved cross country.

 Eric