[Harp-L] RP new patches: test drive

JAM
Out Tuesday night for a test drive of some new sounds from Richard Hunter's
RP patch set.
Very successful! Lots of positive comments.

THREE FAVORITES so far
57 Tweed Champ amp w Bassman Cab
Digitech Blackbass w autowah
Bassman amp w Rotary speaker

Wanted to play the Pitch Down a 4th interval Richard recommends for Minor
harp, but such a tune didn't come up during my turn on stage.

MORE ME
I really liked using the A amp for backing, and the B amp boost for solos.
Still more experimentation to do.
Read about them here: http://www.hunterharp.com/ Recommended.

My signal path: Fireball V mic to RP, to 50W monitor wedge, to House PA.

ARTISTIC
The RP processor is like a paint pallette - Everyone will paint a unique
picture mixing from the same colors. In comparison, I had been more
conservative (fearing to over-do it) with effects. Richard's sounds are
more expressive (and sometimes aggressive) and I like them.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL