  From: The Iceman
  To: harmonicaman1968@xxxxxxxxxxx ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 4:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Standard embouchures

  Can't tell you how many students I've had in which I discovered that a lousy music teacher in their past totally screwed up their desire to play or pursue more.

  One may want a more flexible teacher, of course.

  However, a teacher that is really an expert at effective teaching and conveying concepts will work as well, without having to have lots of different teaching approaches.