RE: [Harp-L] Leonard Chess - Ticking off LW and it worked

God for you Tony,I am not advocating violence. I have NEVER had a serious problem with any harp players other than someone picking up one of my harps and touching it to their lips which we all know how that goes. Hell man, yall are my brothers. I have never fired a shot at anyone and I owned a bail bonding company for 4 years and had to hunt people & cuff, shackle and hog tie 'em some times, throw 'em in the back of a car and help them find their way back to jail. I am 6' 4" and can hold my own. My altercations of the past were usually instigated by someone else. But I don't take any guff off of any smart ass guitar players who think us harp players are the "red headed step child of the music world". The vast majority of guitar players that I know are very cool people. I am quoting a well known harp player (just for the record ) who is a red head. The guitar player that I got into it with over his intonation, which happened on a 3 month tour of USA & Canada, is now one of my closest friends. I was the Band Leader and Road Manager and could have handled it differently for sure. No sir. I'm not a violent man any more unless it's true self defense. I used to be but that's not me any more my harp-l friend from "down under". BTW: You guys down under have quite a reputation of using fist and knife fighting as a means of settling disputes or is that all just media hype?Kind regards,Buck