[Harp-L] "Comin Home Baby" Live with Wim Dijkgraaf

I performed some of my solo harmonica repertoire for an audience of IT professionals in Sao Paolo, Brazil on Wednesday 29 October, and chromatic harmonica virtuoso and composer and Wim Dijkgraaf joined me for a duet on "Comin Home Baby."  Wim is playing a Hohner CX12; I'm playing a Lee Oskar G natural minor.  I recorded the performance live on my Zoom H4, and you can hear it at the link below.

http://www.hunterharp.com/?p=1599

No FX of any kind were used during or after this performance; Wim and I played facing each other into the same mic.  Fun stuff.

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick