Re: [Harp-L] limited instrument?

Any instrument is limited in some ways. Especially acoustic one. Just try
to bend a note on a piano, or to get a really long note on piano or
acoustic guitar, or chord in a sax/trumpet/any other wind instrument. You
can't really chug in any instruments besides harmonica and melodica.

Electricity and FXs reduce limitations of instruments. Using pitch shifters
you can play a chord progressions on a singlenote instruments, long notes
on guitars, bend notes on piano etc.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru