Re: [Harp-L] limited instrument?

The diatonic harmonica with it's truncated scales has more limitations than any other instrument on the market. Deal with it!

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:38 PM, Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Oct 30, 2014, at 7:13 PM, JON KIP <jon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I bet that someone, somewhere, perhaps a writer, one of those internet consultants we hear about online, or even a teacher, might take umbrage when you type that you "are of the opinion our instrument is so limited that I'm always looking for anything to change things up, keep things fresh, and keep the audience entertained.

FJM, PLEASE PUT A STOP, TO THIS.  What I wrote was not personal.  If I hurt your feelings I am sorry. Please stop the snarky comments. I enjoy harp-l for its bon homie and great discussions about the harmonica. I simply do not need this crap in my life.

Bob