RE: [Harp-L] limited instrument, redoux

Bob,I hope you read my reply to Jon. Let's all relax now, ok? Several good points were made and personally I think we can put this one to bed. I'll probably get gigged for meta discussion but I just wanted to clarify and make peace with any fellow harp players I have offended.
Kind regards,
Buck Worley