[Harp-L] limited instrument, redoux

While I don't mind upsetting people, (ask my wife, and a few neighbors who don't want to hear harmonica at four AM on a school day)
To be absolutely sure here, I wasn't insulting Bob C. I was, if anyone, insulting Buck Morley's single idea about the limits of the instrument.

I will, for a price, especially near the end of the month when the mortgage is due, give anyone crap if given a subject matter and some personal sore spots.

sorry if I seem to have insulted the wrong person..... words are hard for me.

On Oct 30, 2014, at 9:06 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Harp-L digest..."

jk

The philosopher Socrates, discovered to his dismay that he was the smartest person in Athens merely because he, and he alone, recognized how ignorant he was.
http://jonkip.com