Re: [Harp-L] Sometimes ....

Richard,
It saddens me that the North has no clarinet in bands.  I have lived in
both Austina and New Orleans and am surrounded by awesome clarinetists
aplenty in very popular bands.

Perhaps because I live in Austin where you cannot throw a rock without
hitting a full time professional harmonica player (although admittedly, I
have chosen the route of performer/teacher) it seems like the harp is alive
and well to me.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com