Re: [Harp-L] Sometimes ....

I love playing acoustically and have often (and currently) been in bands
where that is what I do.

Every now and then I get effects happy.  I spent a year playing a weekly
show with an array of effects through my bassman.  One night I forgot my
effects unit.  The crowd was a regular crowd and I had loads of people
saying "What did you DO to make it sound so great?"  At which point I
learned that a bullet mic through a bassman was all I really needed when
playing electrically.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com