From: "Warren Bee" <wbharptime2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 9:02:08 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Sometimes ....

Sometimes I just play my harp into a microphone with nothing in between it
and the amp/PA. The sound can be quite unique with some creative throat,
tongue, lip and lung manipulation. Long ago I learned that the more I
played without pedals the better I sounded with the pedals! Just a point I
felt like making today for the newbies and wannabees and the "tone
challenged". Your brain and repertory system is the most incredible effect
pedal in the universe!

love and peace to the harp world!

wb