Re: [Harp-L] Sometimes ....

Yes, I feel the same ....

Just an example...  when you check these videos you will see that I only use the vocal mic. We were asked to play without the drummer and so we did.
I love doing it !!
Here you can find the videos with the MarbleTones in the UK 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EtdN2UpOU&list=RD13EtdN2UpOU#t=31 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EtdN2UpOU&list=RD13EtdN2UpOU#t=31>

kindest regards, met vriendelijke groeten,

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com <http://www.benboumanharmonicas.com/>
www.harmonicainstituut.nl <http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/>
www.marble-amps.com <http://www.marble-amps.com/>