[Harp-L] Pittsburgh Guitar Show in Monaca 11/2/14

     On Sunday, November 2, I will be a vendor at the 9th Pittsburgh Guitar Show, held at The Center Stage,1495 Old Broadhead Road, Monaca, PA. I will have numerous harp-related items for sale, including a wide variety of harp mics, a selection of vintage harps (including a number of pre-war models), plus books, mic parts, and CDs. I will also have a selection of vintage guitars, tubes, speakers, guitar parts & accessories.      Plenty of free parking is available at this laid back, low key event. Admission is only $5 and the show runs from 10 AM to 4 PM. Bring an instrument and admission is $4. There will be a guitar raffle at 3:30 PM. Food and refreshments are available on-site and attendees at past shows have been super friendly and courteous. NOTE: The show coincides with my current inventory reduction sale -  all harps and harp mics offered on my web site are available at 25% off the listed price. This offer is good through Black Friday, November 28, both at the show and online. Carpe diem! Pete Sheridan Jukester's Harmonica Supplies www.petesheridan.net email: the_jukester@xxxxxxxx
Stop Suffering From Nerve Pain
Clinical studies find natural formula to be highly effective. Try it FREE*
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/544dcf3edc22f4f3e13d5st04vuc