[Harp-L] harmonica in the media: "reedless"

In my google news feed, I have a 'harmonica' search term. This morning Clint Hoover's name came up. Being a Clint fan, I immediately went to the article, which is a very short interview with him in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

I just love this snippet from the lead-in before the interview (not a Clint quote, of course):

"Most people call it a harmonica, but musicians have a slang term for the reedless and valveless wind instrument. "

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/music/2014/10/26/Clint-Hoover-answers-harmonica-questions/stories/201410260025

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com