Re: [Harp-L] Blues Hall of Fame Tour with Cotton Musselwhite & Hammond

It was not advertised very well. I heard about it on a local radio station
(WNCW) out of Isothermal Community College which hosted the concert. It is
also listed for Kennedy Center in May next year, so maybe there are other
performances nationwide. These few performances in NC might have been a
dress rehearsal maybe?

D.

--
David S McCurry, EdD