RE: [Harp-L] Numbers on MB plates ?

Thanks Winslow. The stamp coincides with when Hohner gave them to me

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 07:21:49 -0700
From: winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Numbers on MB plates ?
To: boogalloo@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

The last two digits are the year. The first two are either the week or the month (not sure which, perhaps someone more knowledgeable can fill in this detail). Winslow Yerxa
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
Producer, the Harmonica Collective
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.comInstructor, Jazzschool Community Music School