Re: [Harp-L] Chugging and Choo-Choo Noises

Spelling Corrected:

>A chromatic at the time cost around $14.oo or TWO days net pay.

I had bought my Chromatic harmonica whenever the Hohner Chromonica sold for around $28; I had sticker-shock checking the more recent prices.

Some educational material for the diatonic harmonica combines real musical score with tab and that is my preference. With the real musical score then the performer has available the correct meter and other information; performing in a different key requires different score but that is typical of any music.

If sites like "harptabs.com" had provided musical score with tabs together then there would be more diatonic harmonicists reading from sheet music and that would be an educational improvement.

/Neil