[Harp-L] Another new tune on Soundcloud

Hey List,
 I have another tune of mine up on Soundcloud. This one is not harp heavy,
but it has SOME harp. In this tune I was thinking violin-ish lines for
harmonica.. The harp is at the front, after the killer guitar solo, and in
the last verse and outro. I have recorded a bunch of tunes that I will be
putting on a CD this fall or winter - some have a little harmonica, some
have a lot of harmonica, some have NO harmonica. I will post the ones with
harp on Harp-l.

https://soundcloud.com/user742340203/carpenter-101714

--
Later,