Re: [Harp-L] Chugging and Choo-Choo Noises

I have to agree with Doug on this.
If a diatonic was specifically built for Train Sounds, I would take up the Trombone again.

I know Choo-Choo and Chugging has a important place in Music and certainly a historical significance in American Blues, Country and Blue Grass.
I respect that.

For myself.....I'll take the bus

Mike Wilbur