[Harp-L] Nice Tombo Contra Bass for sale

This is a "like new"  Bass Harp with all original paperwork etc... Tombo Contra Bass (dragon fly) sent from  the factory in Japan. They are currently selling for about 810 usd. It's maybe 20 yrs old, and I have only played it a coupla times for a few minutes at a wack. If interested please make an offer. Or if you know a place where there are  folks that may have an interest, I'd surely appreciate the info.. VERY NICE TONE!!