[Harp-L] Corrections to Hunter solo repertoire harps and tunings

Steve Marchena pointed out to me that there were a few errors in the PDF listing keys and tunings for the harps I used on "The Act of Being Free in One Act" and "The Second Act of Free Being" that I posted to my site at hunterharp.com last night.

The errors have been corrected, and the corrected pdf is available at the same location:
http://www.hunterharp.com/harp-keys-and-tunings-for-my-recorded-solo-repertoire/

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick