[Harp-L] Re: "Easy Chromatic Tuning"

I listened to all three of your demos.  I commend your explorations.  I
particularly enjoyed "Moten Swing", perhaps because it was one of Charlie
Parker's first recordings with the Jay McShann band and a neglected classic
nowadays.

As for the demos themselves.  I think I might learn more about the tuning
just from hearing you play chromatic scales in all the registers.   I think
I did hear complete scales in the middle register, but I'm still not sure
how well the tuning works chromatically in the lower or upper registers.