Re: [Harp-L] Gospel Harmonica Community using Google Hangout Environment

I'm not familiar with Google Hangout, is this a "live" only resources,  or
could someone review it at a later time? - I would love to monitor as I do
have an interest in gospel harmonica and have begun to play in my church.
But I have a conflict at that time.