[Harp-L] I must be missing something...

I'm going to put this out there because I must be missing something.

I had a customer order 5 pocket pouches a while back, which were shipped promptly. However they never received them. Turns out they didn't make sure to update their shipping address in paypal so the items never made it to them.

I offered to replace the items with 4 more if they'd just pay the shipping, but no matter what I offer it's never good enough. To be completely honest I don't feel like it's my fault that they didn't get their items, after all it's not my responsibility to make sure they update their paypal account. I don't order from companies and expect them to make sure I've provided the right shipping information. Therefore I don't feel like I'm obligated to give them more items free of charge, I offered to because I was trying to be nice, I wouldn't ask a company to cover my mistake by giving me more items for free.

So like I said I must be missing something here.

Chris