[Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's Masterpiece

Just got my copy of Rob Paparozzi's "Electric Butter," recorded with The Ed Palermo Big Band and featuring Steve Cropper, Harvey Brooks, Jimmy Vivino and Mark Naftalin.

This is a terrific recording...I've never heard Rob sing better, and his harmonica playing is, as always, tasteful, but this time perhaps especially impassioned. Love Ed Palermo's arrangements, too. Great, fiery playing all around.

Paul Butterfield would be proud...this is a wonderful tribute to him because rather than copy him, it extends some of his ideas in a fresh, creative way. This is the great Rob P's masterpiece.

I would recommend that you all buy this CD immediately.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone