Re: [Harp-L] Harp players who love guitar players

Hmm, maybe I'm mistaken but I'm pretty certain SRV played guitar right handed with his guitar in a conventional orientation. Albert King p;ayed left handed with the guitar flipped as did Elizabeth Cotten. Dick Dale plays southpaw and flipped. Jimmi Hendrix played left handed but with the guitar restrung conventionally. The 2 guitar players in bands I've played in who were left handed played right handed. One was particularly amazing at hammer ons. Personally, subjectively I can't imagine doing this but I'm constantly amazed at the number of lefties who use sharp things in their right hands. A pox upon the plague of green handled blunted scissors of grade school past. fjm