[Harp-L] too late to start sax?

> Does this ever end? I once again curse the day that I took up this impossible instrument with all of its problems. But there you go, at 57 it´s a bit too late to start on the saxophone ...

not if you have the free time, and deaf neighbors.

I started on chromatic harmonica at your age, and it's working out pretty ok 11 years later......
It helps to be retired, to have been a musician for the last 45 years, and to be born rich.

I got two out of three.

jon kip
http://jonkip.com

player of music, mostly written by dead people and played on a toy that everybody's Uncle except my nephew's has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer.