[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Danny G at newharmonica --update re discounts

Re: Danny G at _www.newharmonica.com_ (http://www.newharmonica.com)

My previous post mentioned that Danny gives discounts to SPAH, Harp-l and
Slidemeister members. Dan's just informed me that his cellphone no.  is
included at his website--and you do have to call him first before  hitting the
'purchase' button, to get the discount.

Still, on big purchases--it adds up. I've done well buying from Dan over
the years.

Elizabeth