Re: [Harp-L] Fw: : Paolo Fuschi & Mat Walklate

Nicely played, new life into older tunes. Really beautiful videography too. As Long As I Have You, so darkly executed, Screaming Jay Hawkins came to mind. Loved the solo on I Need Money. The duo thing was very much happening. Everything was so spare, just enough, nothing more than you needed. It's not often I make it through all of one harmonica video let alone 3 all in a row. Good stuff, thanks for sharing. fjm