[Harp-L] Thank You Harmonica!

I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. Discovering the
harmonica at a young age has given me a lifetime of joy and self-expression
through music. The harmonica has brought me dear friendships from around
the world. The harmonica has enabled me to make others smile and "feel
good" on occasion. The harmonica has truly been a personal lifesaver for
me. Not much else in my "Warren World" has been such a consistent source of
peace and satisfaction than the 10 hole diatonic harp.

Thank you Harp-l. Your harmonica oasis is a gift to the universe :-)

peace love and music...

WB