Re: [Harp-L] end to end reeds

Brendan Power created a custom built Hohner CX-16.  He cut two CX-12s (reed
plates, combs, shell, and slide), and spliced them together.

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/>
   - *Old Time Country Music Hall Of Fame*, Inducted 2014 (NTCMA.net)
   - *HarmonicaGallery.com* authorized dealer of Hohner Musical Instruments
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/hohner>
   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip Sousa
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*