[Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session vs Seydel Session Steel?

It seems as if I can get a couple of Seydel Blues Session harps for an interesting price.
 I wonder, those of you who have played these, how do they hold up in comparison with the Session Steel variety?
IÂm mainly interested in the longevity aspect. I can rarely afford harmonicas that give up too soon -- which all too often keeps me from my favourite S 20Âs --, so as long as they last an hour or two and occasionally during that time produce a harmonica like sound I have to settle for whatÂs available in a certain price category.
 ItÂs sad, but thatÂs life.

Cheers,Martin