[Harp-L] Help! Trying to reach the List member who sent me info on NEW ORLEANS jams etc

I posted the following a few weeks ago and received a reply from a List
member who was very helpful.

Unfortunately, a crash caused the loss of the emails I received and I am
trying to reach him again...or anybody else that may have info on New
Orleans.

Here's the original post:

"I will be back in New Orleans from Sunday Nov 30th thru Saturday Dec 6th.

Any info on open stages or jams, fests,cool bands playing that week, any
other cool recommendations (not necessarily just music related), etc.?

I'm staying near the airport, but I will have a car, so I'm not restricted
to that area or the Quarter.

Thanks list!"