Re: [Harp-L] shark tank - harmonica promotion

Even if you could sell a widget to every harmonica player, that isnât a big enough market to interest a shark.  There are more guitar players by orders of magnitude. Harmonica players are accustomed to paying relatively little for their instruments and expect the accessories to be equally inexpensive.  Walk in your local music store and see how much inventory and floorspace is dedicated to harmonicas.

Vern

Vern