[Harp-L] Electric Butter

If you have not as yet ordered Rob Paparozzi's Electric Butter CD,
do yourself a favor and add this gem to your collection. it is a wonderful
musical offering by Rob and some great musicians. Rob Paparozzi is
a bad man musically speaking and this CD confirms it. Also he is a
great contributor to this list and true gentleman. I am proud to have
ripped off a ton of his licks. Thanks Rob for making a fine CD which
I recently purchased. He will have to bill me for the stolen great licks.