Re: [Harp-L] Seydel & Reed Failure

Hi Stephen

Please feel free to contact me . In Europe I'm one of Seydels Service Partners.
I replace reeds ( I also do polished reeds ) , do other repairs etc etc..

I'm sure we can find a solution for your problems !
kindest regards, met vriendelijke groeten,

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com <http://www.benboumanharmonicas.com/>
www.harmonicainstituut.nl <http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/>
www.marble-amps.com <http://www.marble-amps.com/>