[Harp-L] Seydel Reeds

         Hi. Thomas, I have also experienced a problem with reed failure on a Seydel Session Blues in  Low D
                             and mine was also the 7 blow reed just 13 mths. after purchase but only used for 2 tunes
                             about 3 times a month, this was only as a melody support so not blown hard yet my Marine
                             Bands in various keys have given me no trouble at all. So like you said âHey Seydel Whats Going Onâ