[Harp-L] low f sharp never-ending crisis

This is my fourth low f# since 2008.  I've had two seydel session steels and
two hohner special 20s.  The one special 20 lasted about 4 years and just
crapped out last week.  So they don't make the special 20 in low f sharp
anymore.  Just got a new Seydel low f sharp and 15 minutes out of the box
the 7 blow reed crapped out.  It  is always the 7 blow that fails.  Does not
happen on any other key harmonica I have - and some I've had for over ten
years and still playing well.  What is going on here?  Thanks.