RE: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Fragile Which Chromo?

Thanks Ken. I realize now that I got the key wrong (brain bubble). I have read somewhere that SW's favorite chrom is the Super 64 key of C. Thanks for the confirmation on that.Regards,Buck

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 20:06:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Fragile Which Chromo?
From: airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx
To: boogalloo@xxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Buck... I don't know much about chromatic... for me its very hard to figure out what key chromatic someone is playing.

So I just try to figure out what key the song is in by using my diatonic major and minor harps.

My Ab harp sounded just right, playing it in 4th position, so the song is in F minor... and it sound right on my Lee Oskar Fnm harp too.

Stevie is probably playing a Super 64 Key of C.

Ken H in OH