Re: [Harp-L] VIDEO- Harmonica trio featuring Antonio Serrano

To add to what Randy and Roger have said about Antonio's playing, I just want to urge folks to go beyond the youtube videos (which are wonderful in their own way) and listen to (and hopefully purchase if you can afford it) his amazing catalog of CDs -- there's a real wealth of material here. I think I have most of them at this point and each one has turned out to be a real gem:

http://antonioserranoharmonious.com/discography/

One that I especially like, with guitarist Leonardo Amuedo, is not shown on the above page and seems to be difficult to find -- not sure where I got it from. It's titled: Leonardo & Antonio - Rosa

But really, this guy is such a perfectionist you can't go wrong with any of his recordings, or so it would seem.

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com