: [Harp-L] Musical instruments for 100 kids?

I think that you should contact Hohner's advertising dept, and ask for Allison.  You can buy promotional beginners harps, with the name of the school or anything else.  You have to buy at least 75 and by the time they arrive at your door, you have about $3.50 in them, or so.

Its the same harp that Spah gave to us on their 50th Anniversary.

It works well for beginners, and looks expensive.  I gave away 325 of them this year.

Harvey Berman, President
Crescent City Harmonica Club