Re: [Harp-L] Musical instruments for 100 kids?

Pairs of dowels to use as rhythm sticks?

Consider a book called “Slap Happy:  How to Play World-Beat Rhythms With Just Your Body and a Buddy”, by Alan Dworsky and Betsy Sansby.  You wouldn’t need a copy for each kid:  Just one for yourself, and then teach from it.

Tin Lizzie