[Harp-L] for sale: Tombo Contrabass (like new)

FOR SALE: Tombo Contrabass Harp. It's just like new (MINT) condition ! Its on ebay at 299.00, but I will sell it to any interested Harp-L'er (within the mainland USA) for 279.00 shipping included! This is a fantastic Bass Harp and at this price it's a steal!! Speak up now folks, or forever hold your peace...If I don't sell it withing the next week or so, I will just hold onto it....Please respond off-list Thankyou, Dave