Re: [Harp-L] Swappable Reeds

I would assume that if you had a spl-20 ( or other standard) chassis, you could custom tune a variety of plates, keep them in a slotted microscope slide box and be able to switch out any plates that you wanted in the amount of time it already takes to dismantle and reassemble a diatonic. A chromatic would involve more time but be the same procedure. Some type of quickie connectors might be advisable?

smo-joe