RE: [Harp-L] Re: tone of small PA

Robert,
I agree with Richard. It couldn't hurt so do it. I had a similar situation last night at a jam. I had a 5 watt Champ and every one else had their mid size amps. I put it through the PA as per the usual with an SM57. The harp sound was ok but there was not nearly enough kick drum and when they tried to beef it up it just was not happening. As a result, the sound as a whole suffered.
I don't understand why people would "bring a knife to a gun fight".
Buck